This video pretty much explains all I’d like to accomplish with my blog. Big-time technology journalist David Pogue, a guy who gets all the latest toys to play with so he can REVIEW THEM BEFORE THEY’RE RELEASED (Are you listening to me, big technology companies? No, I’m not bitter.) explains 10 things that make life easier for anybody who uses modern technology. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply
Technozen: Recent Posts
- The 2017 Jaguar F-Type S: a relationship or an affair?
- Activities on my computer
- The automotive technology arms race is alive and well: the BMW 750i xDrive
- Apple Support – the Twitter Handle
- The 2016 Range Rover TDV6 Diesel, HSE
- Checking a computer’s hard disk drive
- Trading cuteness for space: the 2016 Fiat 500x Sport
- Troubleshooting slow network (Internet) speeds
- The no-nonsense 2017 Subaru WRX
- Troubleshooting Apple Mac Mail
- Keeping it simple: the 2016 Mazda3 Sport GS
- Screen shots/capture made quick and easy
- A maxi among MINIs: The 2016 Cooper S Clubman
- Run fewer programs when your computer starts up
- The 2016 Honda Civic Coupe
- Are you running too many applications?
- 2016 Subaru Crosstrek Sport Package
- Finding energy hogs on your computer
- The 2016 Kia Sorento
- The speed value of an empty desktop
Based in Toronto, Canada, technology copywriter, business writer, technical writer and journalist Luigi Benetton helps technology businesses and periodical editors explain sophisticated technology in ways that their business audiences understand.
Read more about Luigi.
Find Luigi on Linkedin
Follow Luigi on Twitter