This video pretty much explains all I’d like to accomplish with my blog. Big-time technology journalist David Pogue, a guy who gets all the latest toys to play with so he can REVIEW THEM BEFORE THEY’RE RELEASED (Are you listening to me, big technology companies? No, I’m not bitter.) explains 10 things that make life easier for anybody who uses modern technology. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply
Technozen: Recent Posts
- Be a kid again in the 2017 Subaru BRZ
- Personal reflections on dictionaries in e-readers
- A low-slung SUV? Meet the Mazda CX-9
- Working from external monitors
- Celebrating the Jeep Renegade 75th Anniversary Edition
- Delete unwanted emails BEFORE you see them
- A bad boy back from the 70s: the Dodge Challenger SRT 392
- Speeding up the Mac Calendar.app
- Plebeian as a smart choice: the 2016 Honda HR-V EX-L Navi
- Raking your words
- Road tripping in the 2016 Volkswagen Beetle Dune
- (Etre) Checking Your Mac
- The 2017 Jaguar F-Type S: a relationship or an affair?
- Activities on my computer
- The automotive technology arms race is alive and well: the BMW 750i xDrive
- Apple Support – the Twitter Handle
- The 2016 Range Rover TDV6 Diesel, HSE
- Checking a computer’s hard disk drive
- Trading cuteness for space: the 2016 Fiat 500x Sport
- Troubleshooting slow network (Internet) speeds
Based in Toronto, Canada, technology copywriter, business writer, technical writer and journalist Luigi Benetton helps technology businesses and periodical editors explain sophisticated technology in ways that their business audiences understand.
Read more about Luigi.
Find Luigi on Linkedin
Follow Luigi on Twitter