This video pretty much explains all I’d like to accomplish with my blog. Big-time technology journalist David Pogue, a guy who gets all the latest toys to play with so he can REVIEW THEM BEFORE THEY’RE RELEASED (Are you listening to me, big technology companies? No, I’m not bitter.) explains 10 things that make life easier for anybody who uses modern technology. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply
Monthly Technology Tips newsletter
Technozen: Recent Posts
- Right fit in the Mazda6
- One rule to rule them all
- The stylin’ Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
- Basic spreadsheet automation
- Heritage, then and now, of the Ford Mustang
- Sharing a computer
- Fun with a shifty Subaru Forester
- Shortening urls
- Learning Ford C-MAX in-car technology
- Calendars and time zones
- Smarts that cars can use
- Don’t double-book yourself
- Understanding the “cloud”
- How do YOU track your fitness?
- Facebook spam
- Listening to library e-audiobooks
- Your computer is a scanner
- Social networks at work – yes or no?
- Let MIT map your life
- Thoughts on the humble web browser
Based in Toronto, Canada, technology copywriter, business writer, technical writer and journalist Luigi Benetton helps technology businesses and periodical editors explain sophisticated technology in ways that their business audiences understand.
Read more about Luigi.
Find Luigi on Linkedin
Follow Luigi on Twitter