This video pretty much explains all I’d like to accomplish with my blog. Big-time technology journalist David Pogue, a guy who gets all the latest toys to play with so he can REVIEW THEM BEFORE THEY’RE RELEASED (Are you listening to me, big technology companies? No, I’m not bitter.) explains 10 things that make life easier for anybody who uses modern technology. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply
Technozen: Recent Posts
- Checking a computer’s hard disk drive
- Trading cuteness for space: the 2016 Fiat 500x Sport
- Troubleshooting slow network (Internet) speeds
- The no-nonsense 2017 Subaru WRX
- Troubleshooting Apple Mac Mail
- Keeping it simple: the 2016 Mazda3 Sport GS
- Screen shots/capture made quick and easy
- A maxi among MINIs: The 2016 Cooper S Clubman
- Run fewer programs when your computer starts up
- The 2016 Honda Civic Coupe
- Are you running too many applications?
- 2016 Subaru Crosstrek Sport Package
- Finding energy hogs on your computer
- The 2016 Kia Sorento
- The speed value of an empty desktop
- Lexus heads to the races in the RC F
- Inbox Zero: tips to clear your inbox (and your mind)
- The fun runabout: 2016 Kia Soul
- Troubleshooting a Mac: Beware of Third-Party Utilities
- 2016 Ford Focus Titanium
Based in Toronto, Canada, technology copywriter, business writer, technical writer and journalist Luigi Benetton helps technology businesses and periodical editors explain sophisticated technology in ways that their business audiences understand.
Read more about Luigi.
Find Luigi on Linkedin
Follow Luigi on Twitter