This video pretty much explains all I’d like to accomplish with my blog. Big-time technology journalist David Pogue, a guy who gets all the latest toys to play with so he can REVIEW THEM BEFORE THEY’RE RELEASED (Are you listening to me, big technology companies? No, I’m not bitter.) explains 10 things that make life easier for anybody who uses modern technology. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply
Technozen: Recent Posts
- Run fewer programs when your computer starts up
- The 2016 Honda Civic Coupe
- Are you running too many applications?
- 2016 Subaru Crosstrek Sport Package
- Finding energy hogs on your computer
- The 2016 Kia Sorento
- The speed value of an empty desktop
- Lexus heads to the races in the RC F
- Inbox Zero: tips to clear your inbox (and your mind)
- The fun runabout: 2016 Kia Soul
- Troubleshooting a Mac: Beware of Third-Party Utilities
- 2016 Ford Focus Titanium
- Improving automakers’ owner manuals
- The 2016 Volkswagen Jetta 1.4T TSI
- Why writers should use mind maps
- Fuel economy as a game: the 2016 Ford C-MAX Energi
- My relationship with Getting Things Done
- Hitting the hockey highway in the 2016 Ford Flex AWD
- What a phone scam sounds like
- 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4WD
Based in Toronto, Canada, technology copywriter, business writer, technical writer and journalist Luigi Benetton helps technology businesses and periodical editors explain sophisticated technology in ways that their business audiences understand.
Read more about Luigi.
Find Luigi on Linkedin
Follow Luigi on Twitter