This video pretty much explains all I’d like to accomplish with my blog. Big-time technology journalist David Pogue, a guy who gets all the latest toys to play with so he can REVIEW THEM BEFORE THEY’RE RELEASED (Are you listening to me, big technology companies? No, I’m not bitter.) explains 10 things that make life easier for anybody who uses modern technology. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply
Technozen: Recent Posts
- Putting pictures in contact cards
- Review: 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
- Charge while you walk
- Review: 2014 Nissan Sentra
- Revising documents using markup
- Strip unnecessary words from your writing
- Manipulating images
- Product review: ChargeKeys and ChargeCards
- Styling business documents
- Passwords for polyglots
- Working faster with spreadsheet lists
- My website has been “unhacked”
- Force-quitting applications
- Remote library checkouts
- Tagging files
- Creating better passwords
- Writing Process Blog Hop
- Sync your phone
- A better car touchscreen?
- Finding things on your computer
Based in Toronto, Canada, technology copywriter, business writer, technical writer and journalist Luigi Benetton helps technology businesses and periodical editors explain sophisticated technology in ways that their business audiences understand.
Read more about Luigi.
Find Luigi on Linkedin
Follow Luigi on Twitter